Sunday, August 5, 2012

On guard! thrash metal fans! new material is out there!



On July 27, 2012 Testament released their new album: Dark Roots of Earth, I bought it the same date the special edition that includes the Bonus Tracks. This album is so great that I even dare to say that is way better than the previous album: The Formation of Damnation.



Of course I am a metal head and I love good thrash metal, and Testament is always labeled as the " Big Five" of that genre along with Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer and Anthrax, but to be honest, Testament for me is the "Big One", and this album is ridiculous awesome, if you are a thrash metal fan, don't waste your time, go buy the album now.

Here is one song, titled "True American Hate" to taste the amazing thrash metal from Testament's newest album:



I can't stop listening to this album, what a great time to be a thrash metal fan \m/


No comments:

Post a Comment